CanCham engages in advocacy to improve conditions and policies for national and international business in the Philippines. CanCham engages in advocacy both directly in its own name and as a member of the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce (JFC). The priorities of and positions taken in such advocacy activities are decided by the governing authorities of CanCham and JFC.
Current CanCham Priorities
As approved by Trustees on April 8, 2014.
- Agriculture and Renewable Resources
- Education and Labour Mobility
- Extractive and Non-Renewable Resources
- Finance including Insurance
- Health and Medical Tourism
- ICT including IT-BPM
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Water and Sanitation
- Governance and Anti-corruption